The Venture 14 combines luxury and style with features and options for Exploring, Fishing, Diving and Entertaining in a way that no other 14’ tender ever has. The Venture 14 is for those who value comfort and want to explore further and do more with their tender.
The Venture 14. The True Explorer Sport Tender.
The Venture is the World’s First Luxury Explorer Sport Tender. It is designed for the explorer cruiser who wants to get the most out of their time on the water and considers their tender an extension of their yacht.
For any cruiser the tender is the quickest and easiest way of getting around but for many they use it for much more.
Serious cruisers, sport fishing yachts and explorers are passionate about fun and interesting activities such as exploring, fishing, diving, snorkeling, towing sports like skiing or tubing, driving, relaxing and cocktail cruising.
Something that sets the Venture apart from all other tenders is the way we integrated features you would normally find on larger tenders or dedicated sport boats into a stylish and very comfortable design to make the most out the activities you are passionate about.
First Class Comfort & Ergonomic
The Venture 14 is the only 14′ tender that offers so many versatile driving positions. The “Stand Up” console with flip up bolster, deep heel recess, tilt steering and top mount throttle give the driver three separate driving positions. A true comfortable Stand Up driving position is important if the weather gets rough while you are out exploring. You also get a better view of what is under and around the boat if you want to get up close to the shore than if you are sitting.
The rear seat in the Venture 14 is wider than any other boat in its class. The cushions are thick and the deep seats and extra legroom allow the driver and rear seat passenger to fully stretch their legs out.
Venture 14 Standard Features
The Venture 14 comes with more standard features than any other 14′ Sport RIB.
- Tall Console with tilt steering and top mount throttle.
- Console dash accommodates an extra-large 9” chartplotter, gauges, stereo and VHF.
- Real practical boarding steps aft, port, starboard and in the bow.
- 2 console base and seating options. The Venture is available with a choice of 4-seat pedestal or 5-seat bench console bases.
- Integrated folding ladder for easy reboarding after diving, snorkeling, skiing.
- Entertainment features, 5 stainless steel cup holders, built in cooler, room for a stereo control on the dash.
- More storage, fuel and shower water tanks built in under the floor so they don’t take up valuable gear storage space.
- Deep modified variable V hull with large lifting strakes give an ultra smooth dry ride with no need for trim tabs or a wing and takes higher HP engine to venture further.
- Genuinely comfortable bow seating.
- 4 lifting point locations to accommodate different lifting systems and keep the pick point as low as possible.
Venture 14 Optional Features
- 4 flush-mount stainless steel rod holders (which also double as mounts for accessories like board rack for water sports).
- Heavy duty, flush-mounted telescopic ski pole.
- Fresh water shower.
- Bow Area Filler Cushion to comfortably recline and elevate your feet.
- Gray or Mocha EVA Steps and Floor kits.
The Venture Series is available in three color accent options; Classic Gray, Carbon Black and Ocean Blue.
Walker Bay uses ORCA CSM® fabric. The CSM compound offers the best UV resistance and ageing properties for boats permanently exposed to sun, sea and weather.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.