Inflatable Boats of Florida
The Dive & Rescue professional RIB Series® is based on small Rescue Department needs for a versatile utility work boat. The 470R-DR is a single operator craft, which can handle a usable payload of 2,650 lbs or 7 adult passengers. Operational performance on the water in unmatched in such a small rescue craft. The rigid bottom allows for faster planing speeds and quick turn performance. These models come in both Center Console as well as open boat Tiller configuration. All versions can be customized to specific operator needs.
- Length: 15' 6"
- Beam: 6' 8"
- Hull weight: 535 lbs
- Capacity: 8 persons (2,650 lbs)
- Max Motor Rating: 60 hp / 235 lbs / Long shaft (20")
- Fuel: Portable fuel tank (6 gallon standard)
- Tube Diameter 20" (6 chambers)
- Fabric: Hypalon, tensile strength: 3800, Tear strength: 500 newtons, dual coated.
- Factory Warranty: 5 years recreational / 2 year commercial
- 60hp Suzuki 4-stroke (Lean Burn)
- Aluminum 3-Blade Propeller
- NFB Safe T-II System (Teleflex)
- L.E.D. Navigational Lighting
- Stainless 3-Blade Propeller
- Lowrance - GPS / Chart-plotter / Fish-finder Combo
- Aluminum single axle trailer - Heavy Duty
- Galvanized Single axle trailer
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.