The Venture 16 is the ultimate 16ft deluxe tender for Exploring, Fishing, Diving and Entertaining. The Venture 16 is outstanding for its comfort, style and the power to explore further and do more.
The Venture 16. The True Luxury Sport Tender.
For any cruiser, the Venture 16 is the quickest and easiest way of getting around and transporting people, but for many they use it for much more.
Serious cruisers, sport fishing yachts and explorers are passionate about fun and interesting activities such as exploring, fishing, diving, snorkeling, towing sports like skiing or tubing, driving, relaxing and cocktail cruising.
Something that sets the Venture apart from all other tenders is the way we integrated features you would normally find on dedicated sport boats into a stylish and very comfortable design. These features will help you and your guests enjoy the activities you are passionate about.
First Class Comfort & Ergonomics
The Venture 16 is the only 16′ tender that offers so many versatile driving positions. The “Stand Up” console with flip up bolster, deep heel recess, hydraulic tilt steering and top mount throttle give the driver three separate driving positions. A true comfortable Stand Up driving position is important for comfort especially in rough conditions. You also get better visibility if you can stand or sit in an elevated position.
The rear seat in the Venture 16 is wider than any other boat in its class. The cushions are thick and the deep seats and extra legroom allow the driver and rear seat passenger to fully stretch their legs out. The flip up bolster on the passenger side gives the passenger different seating options and frees up deck space.
Venture 14 Standard Features
The Venture 16 comes with more standard features than any other 16′ Sport RIB.
- Tall Console with hydraulic tilt steering and top mount throttle.
- Console dash accommodates an extra-large 12” chartplotter or 2 x 9” screens side by side, gauges, stereo and VHF.
- Dual driver and passenger flip up bolster seats.
- Fresh water shower.
- Real practical boarding steps aft, port, starboard and in the bow.
- 2 console base and seating options. The Venture is available with a choice of 4-seat pedestal or 5-seat bench console bases.
- Integrated folding ladder for easy reboarding after diving, snorkeling, skiing.
- Entertainment features, 6 stainless steel cup holders, built in cooler, room for a stereo control on the dash.
- More storage, fuel and shower water tanks built in under the floor so they don’t take up valuable gear storage space.
- Deep modified variable V hull with large lifting strakes give an ultra smooth dry ride with no need for trim tabs or a wing and takes higher HP engine to venture further.
- Genuinely comfortable bow seating.
- 4 lifting point locations to accommodate different lifting systems and keep the pick point as low as possible.
Venture 14 Optional Features
- 4 flush-mount stainless steel rod holders (which also double as mounts for accessories like board rack for water sports).
- Heavy duty, flush-mounted telescopic ski pole.
- Bow Area Filler Cushion to comfortably recline and elevate your feet.
- Gray or Mocha EVA Steps and Floor kits.
- Bimini Top
- *Sunbrella Boat Cover
* A boat cover recommended to protect your tube and prolong the lifespan of your boat.
Walker Bay uses ORCA CSM® fabric. The CSM compound offers the best UV resistance and ageing properties for boats permanently exposed to sun, sea and weather.
The Venture 16 is built with the best materials and components available from the most reputable suppliers. Using quality materials and components will reduce the amount of maintenance the tender needs to operate reliably and look clean.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.