Generation 450 DLX
The exceptional ride of the Generation 450 DLX yacht tender’s deep V-Hull plus the additional 75HP rating results in exhilarating performance. The superior layout, ample storage, the integrated ski pole and boarding ladder in this deluxe yacht tender provide more fun on and in the water.
Generation 450 DLX Yacht Tender
The incredibly smooth ride and ample space in the Walker Bay Generation 450 yacht tender are a step above all other luxury rigid inflatable boats.
The Generation 450 DLX is built using Walker Bay’s proprietary Polyurethane Composite Micro Stringer system making the hull lighter and stronger. The Generations also have a unique approach to joining the hull and deck using a unidirectional glass and polyurethane grid bonding system that eliminates the air cavity found in other RIBs. The result is a stronger hull that better absorbs wave chop, and its lighter weight gives a faster top speed and makes it quick to plane.
Generation 450 DLX Standard Features
- Console with Passenger Backrest Cushion
- Spacious open cockpit design
- Ergonomic console
- Smoked windscreen
- Bow & stern steps with Gray or Mocha EVA
- L-shaped bow bench seat/sun bed
- Stern high back bench seat
- Ample integrated dry storage
- Push button hydraulic stern storage hatch
- Electric bilge pump
- Built-in fuel tank
- Stainless steel hand rails & pop-up cleats
- Stainless steel bow eye & double stern towing eyes
- Removable 360° white pole light
- Led navigation lights
- Heavy duty rub rail
- Ergonomic hauling handles
- 2 Cup holders
- 3 Davit lifting points
- Retractable ski post
- Stern boarding ladder
Walker Bay uses ORCA CSM® fabric. The CSM compound offers the best UV resistance and ageing properties for boats permanently exposed to sun, sea and weather.
Generation 450 DLX Optional Features
- Gray or Mocha EVA Floor
- *Sunbrella Boat Cover
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.